Jumpstart your career with the market leader!
Are you looking for a fascinating field of work? Do you want to leave your own foot print in the paving industry? Do you want your career to finally pick up pace?
Whether with professional experience or after graduation – working with us will open doors for you. Our team inspires companies, executives or operators directly on site or from our head office in Mühlacker. We strive to introduce the digital age, industry 4.0, into the paving sector. Clearly measurable results, implemented stable solutions and enthusiastic clients represent our work.
We can offer you a great atmosphere as well as a team in which you will enjoy working independently.
Our job openings:
Process Consultant Lean Management (m/f)
- Conducting national consulting projects with our clients and their sites
- Arranging lean processes, operational implementation on site and training for system users
- Support for our clients on all levels of hierarchy as well as support in the technical distribution
- Conducting workshops and drafting of client specific qualification concepts
- Continuous development of the applied consulting approaches and of the software system
- Technical or business university degree
- Alternatively technician or master in the construction or software branch, industry or automotive
- Prior knowledge in the area of lean methods or marketing, is appreciated but not a precondition
- Commitment, independent and organised working method
- Reliability, initiative, team spirit and occasional willingness to travel nationally
Link to the PDF:
Application Technician in the Service Department (m/f)
- Technical implementation and process support
- Support for our clients and system users on site
- Individual training and coaching of our clients on site
- Preparation and Implementation of pilot projects
- Service and support for our clients nationally
- Completed training in construction, service technology or comparable fields
- Experience in handling clients
- Customer orientation and initiative
- Independent, reliable working method and personal initiative
- Willingness to travel nationally
Link to the PDF:
Programmer Web resp. App Developer(m/f)
- Conceptualisation, implementation and design of webapplications
- Alternatively mobile app development for Android, iOS & Windows Phone
- Enhancement, service and optimisation of the existing software system
- Technical and software focussed customer support
- Education as Programmer or in the sector of computer science
- Alternativ auch abgeschlossenes Studium der Informatik oder eines technischen Studiums
- Alternatively auch Kenntnisse in der Entwicklung von nativen Apps für die gängigen Systeme
- Independent and analytical working method
- Reliability, initiative, team spirit
- Good command of German
Link to the PDF:
The application process:
Please state your motivation to work for our company in your cover letter. In addition please add your CV with copies of various certificates and if any references to your application.
After receiving your application we will consider it. If you convinced us we will conduct a quick phone call (15-20 minutes), where we will also answer your questions. Before hiring we generally conduct 1-2 interviews in which a part of our team and our company management participate.