LEAN CIVIL ENGINEERING TRAINING
Coordinating and clocking trades in civil engineering with BPO – 1 day.
In the LEAN CIVIL ENGINEERING TRAINING you learn how to plan all trades involved in a civil engineering project with the cycle principle and to control them in a short cycled way. We have developed new methods adjusted to civil engineering. You learn to coordinate all trades involved with innovative methods to create a stress-free, clocked and effective construction process. To make this clearer you simulate all processes from earthwork, canal work to the paving of the road surface on our civil engineering simulation. The redesign of the whole process flow creates chances and potential, that are conveyed by the principle of learning-by-doing
- Overview: Introduction to the methods as well as process clocking
- Simulation part I: Experience the processes and identify core problems in everyday construction
- Workshop: Joint and practical establishment of optimisation methods
- Simulation part II: Direct implementation of the developed methods with BPO
- Exchange: Using clocking and controlling instruments
- Introduction to optimisation methods, understanding connections
- Utilising tools to plan and control projects more effectively
- Structured and sustainable knowledge transfer in small groups
- Triggering competitive advantages in construction planning and execution
- Understanding and utiliseing success factors for an ideal construction process
Specialists and managers of all sectors of construction as well as managers, construction managers, foremen, paving masters, machine managers, mixing plant operators, masters of the weighing bridge, dispatcher and client representatives from the resources sector as well as representatives of the client.
The attendance fee amounts to 590,00 € and includes the training, training documents and lunch as well as refreshments. All costs plus 19% VAT. Secure your early booker deal of 50,00 € until 01.12.2017.
Alternatively the seminary can be hosted as a Inhouse Event on your premises. The attendance fee amounts 1.990,00 € and includes the preparation, travel, the one-day training and training documents.
BPO helps us to work more efficiently.
Clear and well structured Training – Keep it up!
BPO is a standard asset for us.
Fantastic Training - BPO just works for us!