COMPACT SEMINARY ON THE OPTIMISING METHODS IN ROAD CONSTRUCTION
Basic seminary on the optimising methods in road construction. Learn the basis of optimising methods paving and get to know more about their history. Moreover, get introduced to the fundamentals of just-in-time principles. Apply the lean optimisation tools on a realistic construction site and establish the just-in-time planning without any software tool. Learn to consider important planning parameters to plan construction sites more efficiently.
- Lean Construction: Methods and tools for process optimisation
- PavingProcessSystem: The Lean-principles related to paving
- Scheduling: Paving schedule, quantity determination, takt calculation
- Workshop: Detailed planning by the just-in-time concept with BPO
- Practical examples from road construction
- Recognise optimisation potentials in construction processes
- Shorten construction time, minimise truck downtimes
- Reducing errors and improve quality management sustainably
- Generate competitive advantages by redesigning processes
Specialists and managers of all sectors of construction as well as managers, branch managers, commercial and technical managers of construction companies, project managers, especially construction managers, foremen, paving specialists and directors, machine managers, mixing plant operators, masters of the weighing bridge, dispatcher and client representatives from the resources sector.
A well structured seminar that makes potential useable. .
This is how the entire process makes progress.
Learn to minimise idle time and to shorten the construction period.
Well thought out, diverse and very interesting