Basis seminary on the optimising methods in road construction.
Learn the basis of optimising methods paving and get to know more about their background and history. Further get introduced to the fundamentals of just-in-time-principles. Apply the lean optimisation tools on a realistic construction site and establish the just-in-time-planning without any software tool. Learn to take important planning parameters into consideration to plan construction sites in a more efficient way.
- One-day compact seminary
- Lean Construction: Methods and tools for process optimisation
- PavingProcessSystem: The Lean-Principles related to Paving
- Scheduling: Paving schedule, Quantity Determination, Clocking
- Workshop: detailed planning by the just-in-time concept with BPO
- Practical examples from road construction
- Raise optimisation potential in paving
- Shorten the construction process, minimise idle time for trucks
- Improve quality and reduce mistakes
- Generate Competitive advantages
Specialists and managers of all sectors of construction as well as managers, branch managers, commercial and technical managers of construction companies, project managers, especially construction managers, foremen, paving specialists and directors, machine managers, mixing plant operators, masters of the weighing bridge, dispatcher and client representatives from the resources sector.
The attendance fee amounts to 590,00 € and includes the one-day seminary, seminary documents and lunch as well as refreshments. All costs plus 19% VAT. Secure your early booker deal of 50,00 € until 01.12.2017.
Alternatively the seminary can be hosted as a Inhouse Event on your premises. The attendance fee amounts 1.990,00 € and includes the preparation, travel, the one-day seminary and seminary documents.
A well structured seminar that makes potential useable. .
This is how the entire process makes progress.
Learn to minimise idle time and to shorten the construction period.
Well thought out, diverse and very interesting