INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP WITH SIMULATION OF THE PAVING PROCESS.
ONLINE OR INHOUSE
Learn to apply the Just-in-time concept on your site practically and clearly. From planning to construction. During the theoretical part of the training, we work on the just-in-time planning methods and the paving process gets planned in small groups. While we simulate the paving process on our true to scale model site in the practical part of the training, the entire process chain from mixing plant through logistics to paving is recreated in the simulation.
- Lean Construction: Introduction to process optimisation
- PavingProcessSystem: The Lean-principles related to paving
- Scheduling: Paving schedule, quantity determination, takt calculation
- Workshop: Detailed planning by the Just-in-time principles
- Simulation: Interactive model site for paving
- Practical examples from road construction
- Success factors in a project-based approach
- Tips & Tricks in process optimisation
- Four- and five-digit € optimisation potentials per day in construction processes
- Shorten construction time, minimise truck downtimes
- Improve quality and reduce mistakes
- Generate competitive advantages and redesigning processes
Specialists and managers of all sectors of construction such as managers, branch managers, commercial and technical managers of construction companies, project managers, especially construction managers, foremen, paving specialists and directors, machine managers, mixing plant operators, masters of the weighing bridge, dispatcher and client representatives from the resources sector
Definitely useful during daily construction work!
Opens up new horizons!
BPO makes the optimisation of construction process easier!
The result is a construction process that uses resources more efficiently.