QUALITY ROAD CONSTRUCTION 4.0 (QUATTRO)
MEET THE DIGITISATION REQUIREMENTS OF THE CLIENTS.
ONLINE OR INHOUSE
From 2021 there will be new regulations on quality management and new documentation requirements. Learn in particular about the requirements of Quality Road Construction 4.0 (QSBW) and how to meet them with the BPO-QUATTRO module developed for this purpose. QUATTRO stands for Quality road construction through Temperature documentation and Transport logistics Optimisation. Find out which interfaces will be necessary and which technical requirements must be met in order to meet the tenders according to the new required standard in the new construction season.
- One-day workshop to clarify the QSBW requirements
- Inventory of existing technology and comparison with the regulations
- Automatic truck registration on the construction site via camera system
- Truck rerouting, dynamic logistics control and material consumption control
- Integration of thermography and pass counting systems in BPO
- Temperature documentation at the mixing plant with BPO including cooling models
- Laboratory module for documentation and preparation of the test report
- Evaluation reports and data transfer to the client
- Successful preparation of special projects with QUATTRO
- Build knowledge of which systems can be integrated into BPO
- Learning to configure data handling and interfaces
- Cost-effective integration of non-compatible systems
- Tips and tricks for everyday system use
Our work preparation and execution will significantly with BPO.
Great Workshop – finally theres a functioning system for road construction.
For us theres no alternative other than digitisation.
Great day with a lot of positive impressions - we had fun!