BPO TECHNOLOGY DAY
EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE WITH BPO SYSTEM USERS AND INTRODUCTION NEW FUNCTIONS.
The BPO Technology Day takes place in cooperation with our licensees and system users. Participants will have the opportunity to learn about the experience they have gained with BPO and learn about the possibilities to optimise their processes within the company and to implement BIM in a practical way. As part of the BPO Technology Day, partner companies such as DYNAPAC, RIB and BOMAG regularly present new modules and functions. Guest lectures by our customers will give you an insight into everyday construction practice and the current state of the art.
- Establishment of a consistent infrastructure of construction and IT
- Digitalisation of processes
- Better coordination of all operations and resources
- More efficient utilization of the construction logisticsShare experiences with BPO system users
- Coordination of all operations and resources
- Optimisation of construction logistics through GPS tracking
- The digitalisation of the paving process
- Current status of the system development
- New technological innovations in paving
- Outlook on the development of the paving process after 4.0
- Practical examples from paving
- Benchmarking of your own construction operations and your state of digitalisation
- Recognition of upcoming trends and identification of possible solutions
- Digitalisation & BIM targeted paving
- Timely preparation for the upcoming quality requirements
Specialists and executives from the construction industry, commercial and technical managers of construction companies, site managers, foremen, master installers as well as managers of raw material plants, mixing and weighing masters.
The Potential for digitisation can finally be used with BPO.
The BPO system is forward-thinking.
Interesting lectures and impressions.
The BPO Technology Day – a definite recommendation!